Cosmic Tree Essentials | Naiad Aqueous Foundations
Skin quenching, water-based Naiad Aqueous Foundations are oil free, for a soft, silky, matte finish.
Cosmic Tree recommends applying Naiad Aqueous Foundation with a soft, dense Kabuki Brush, a flocked cosmetic sponge or your clean fingertips.
Available in 6 shades:
- Porcelain: lightest shade, has yellow and blue undertones, making it an excellent choice for light complexions, especially in the olive range, and for countering dark under-eye circles or redness from blemishes, sunburn or rosacea.
- Fair: light to medium, neutral beige, suitable for soft complexions that need the hint of pink Biscuit doesn't offer, but not as much as Winter's Shell Beige with its clear, deep tones.
- Biscuit: a muted, light warm shade in the ivory to sand range, suitable for soft, light complexions that need a little more warmth than Porcelain offers.
- Shell Beige: light to medium, cool with pink and blue undertones, best suited to cool, clear Winter complexions.
- Sand Beige: medium, warm sand beige, suitable for soft, mid-range complexions that need a little more warmth than True Beige offers.
- Almond: medium to dark, warm beige and honey tones, lighter and more golden than Cappuccino, makes a great bronzer for those with warm, golden complexions.
aqua, aloe barbadensis, propanediol, rosa damascena, caprylic capric triglycerides, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, gluconolactone, rubus idaeus, kaolin, sodium benzoate, sodium hyaluronate, cera carnauba +/- mica (CI77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), zinc oxide (CI 77947), iro oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007)